Free Classified Submission SitesSubhash Kashyap
Classified Ads Submission is one of the most influential ways to let the world know your business and service locally & worldwide as well.
It includes SEO strategies for your website promotion by driving the potential buyers and it will help you in generating sales for your products or services.
The internet is the place where you can find numerable classified sites and directories from where you can easily display ads on products or services.
It has also rendered the submission of classified ads to free classified directories into a much sought after service for website promotion in search engines.
Explore Ultimate Guide to This SEO Technique
There are multiple benefits that you can gain from using Classified Ads Submission Service to post your free ad.
Once you have done with your classified ads posting then your brand will be highly visible among the targeted audience.
Mostly free classified service searchers have specific yet immediate requirements!
So, here you can promote your website’s classified ads to reach near prospective customers.
Another classified ad posting benefit is,
That you will enjoy from Classified Submission is free one-way links. Your website’s link popularity will improve greatly with it.
Have you stopped at only Google My Business? Then deep dive with below list;
List of Free Classified Submission Sites
Free Global Classified Submission Sites List
|S. No.||Global Classified Submission Websites List||DA|
Emerging Classified Submission Sites List
Free Classifieds Submission Sites List for USA
|S. No.||USA Classified Ads Posting Websites||Domain Authority (DA)|
UK Classified Submission Sites List
|S. No.||UK Classified Ads Posting Websites List||Domain Authority (DA)|
Australia Classified Free Ad Posting Sites
|S. No.||Australian Free Classified Posting Websites||Domain Authority (DA)|
Top 10 Free Classified Ad Posting Sites in India
|S. No.||Free Classified Submission Sites List in India 2022||Domain Authority (DA)|
Canadian Free Classifieds - Post Free Ad in Canada
|S. No.||Classified Ad Posting Websites in Canada||Domain Authority (DA)|
UAE Dubai Classified - Free Ads Posting Sites
|S. No.||Classified Ad Posting Websites in Dubai UAE||Domain Authority (DA)|
List of Free Advertising Sites (Job Ad Posting Sites)
LinkedIn | DA 99
Though, the company also provides paid posting.
Moreover, the title of the job and geographical location determine the cost of a job posting.
Indeed | DA 90
Indeed is a job posting site that allows employers to post job ads for free in just a few minutes.
Job seekers can also create their own Indeed Resume which employers can then search.
Glassdoor | DA 90
Glassdoor is another online job site as well as an employer review website.
Since partnering with Indeed, it no longer offers employers the option to post jobs directly on it.
But, directs users to Indeed where paid job ads remain displayed on both Glassdoor moreover Indeed.
Jooble | DA 88
Jooble is a job search engine created for a single purpose: To help you find the job you want.
You will find all job postings, vacancies and current openings available on Jooble. Have you ever heard something like that?
Expect to find many job vacancies in the USA on Jooble.
And this is not because Jooble is “the largest job site in the USA”, “leading world employment resource” or something like that.
This is because of Jooble’s operation features;
In the same way as any other search engine operate, Jooble does not compile all the information in its own database,
but searches it out and does this much better than any other search engine.
Naukri.com | DA 71
It is India’s top job posting site with almost 20 million jobs live at any given time.
And, it is currently India’s number one online job posting site, extremely popular with job seekers moreover companies alike.
Job-seekers can additionally avail of career guidance and resume writing services at Naukri.com.
TimesJobs | DA 57
TimesJobs is a great job ad posting site with more than 15,000 job ad postings on its website.
All jobs remain well-classified, so job seekers can easily get the jobs they are interested in.
Online & Offline Classified Ad Submission
Classified ad submission is divided into both online and offline according to their business requirements.
Online classified ad submission has the same functionalities as the offline classified ad submission.
The only difference is online classified ads are easy to perform and also it is very much affordable.
Along with saving money, you can also save lots of time and energy through online classified ads submission.
In addition to time and money in many places,
your classified ads submission will also submit site to other classified sites for free or within a small amount of cost.
So, here expenditures are very less than that of benefits.
Some of The Benefits of Classifieds:
- Classified Ads are easy to use.
- Ads Submission enables you lists your website in local classified sites.
- Free Ads help people drive direct customers from the local marketplace.
- Effective Classified Ads Submission helps business owners get worthy backlinks.
- It helps in furthermore conferring to the customers via a long-term content marketing strategy.
- Inner pages of a website and portal are also allowed in classified ads hence people can also promote their inner pages or product pages.
- It helps website owners improve their search engine ranking.
- Open up a global market for your products.
- Helpful in enhancing website traffic & most of the classified sites are free.
How to Submit Your Classified Ad
- Search for Classified Ads Submission sites with high PA and DA.
- Some sites will ask you to register. So you have to register and fill up all the details.
- After you sign up click on the post ad.
- Then select Category and sub – Category.
- Next, add Title, description, image (you can use your company logo) and contact details and link for your product and services.
- Provide the correct details.
- In the last, click on the submit button. Some sites will ask you to verify the ad so verify it through Gmail.
The Historical & Interesting Facts about Classified Ads
- In 1763, classified ads were known as “Want” ads.
- Craigslist.org is the first online classified site founded in 1995.
- The worldwide market of online classified ads reached $100 billion in 2003.
- 50% businesses started using online classified ad posting by 2005.
- Now, it has become the part of business growth of almost 83% of companies.
FAQs about Classified Submission
Classified submission refers to the process of submitting your business advertisements into various classified websites.
Classified posting in SEO is an activity which is used to post your business information into classified sites and getting a high quality backlink to your website.
Searching for “Where to post free classified ads?” then below are some of the well-known classified sites where you can post your free business ads.
- Free Ads Time
Post your business or local classified ad with the help of the above entire checked and working list of classified websites now.
And, start enlarging the presence of your favourite products.
Well, hiring an SEO marketing person can reduce your precious time too!